Myon II Nano
With its compact dimensions and low power consumption, the Myon II Nano CPU module is the ideal solution for handheld and IoT devices. The Myon II Nano uses the NXP i.MX 8M Nano processor, which integrates a Cortex M7 processor for low-power applications.
The NXP i.MX 8M Nano processor is produced in 14nm LPC FinFET technology, which enables high operating frequencies with low power consumption. Therefore, the Myon II Nano SOM fulfils high performance requirements for current video, speech and audio processing, including video resolutions up to 1080p.
Main differences to Myon II with i.MX 8M Mini CPU: 16Bit LPDDR4 RAM instead of 32Bit, only one USB interface, no PCIe interface, Cortex M7 instead of M4 co-processor
- Available with Linux, Android and Microsoft Windows IoT Core operating systems
- NXP i.MX 8M Nano CPU up to 1.5 GHz (consumer), 1.4 GHz (industrial), with integrated Cortex M7
- Up to 8 GByte LPDDR4-3200 RAM, 16 Bit
- 2 additional SD cards can be connected externally
- GBit Ethernet (via RGMII or USB interfaces), USB 2.0
- Supports MIPI Displays and Cameras
- LVDS Transceiver
- Pin compatible to Myon I and Myon II CPU modules
|Processor||NXP i.MX 8M Nano with Arm Quad-Core Cortex A53 at up to 1.5GHz (consumer), 1.4GHz (industrial), with integrated Cortex M7|
|RAM Memory||Up to 4 GByte LPDDR4-3200, 16Bit|
|Flash Storage||8 Bit wide eMMC|
|2 additional external SD cards can be connected via the SDIO interfaces|
|Wireless Communication||External chipsets for wireless communication can be connected via SDIO or USB interfaces|
|Onboard Features||Display Interfaces: MIPI DSI (4 channel, resolution up to 1080p, 60 fps) or LVDS|
|Interfaces: USB2.0 OTG, PCIe, 2x SDIO, SPDIF In/Out, I2S, Multichannel Serial-Audio-Interface, 4x UART, I2C, SPI, QSPI, GPIOs, PWM|
|Ethernet: 10/100MBit/1GBit RGMII interface (additional Ethernet interfaces can be implemented via USB interfaces)|
|Extension Connector: 2x 100pin Hirose DF40|
|Camera Interfaces: MIPI CSI (4 channel)|
|Audio Codec: Stereo Headphone output, Speaker output, Stereo Line-In, Microphone inputs|
|Power: High-Eff . PMIC with single supply controlled by I2C|
|Compatibility: Pin compatible to Myon I and Myon II CPU modules|
|General Details||Operating Systems: Linux Kernel 4.14, Android 9, Windows 10 IoT Core|
|Voltage Supply: +3V3 ... 5V DC|
|Operating Temperature: -40 … 85°C (Industrial) / -25 … 85°C (Extended Consumer) / 0 … 70°C (Consumer)|
|Dimensions : 48 x 32 x 4.2 (W x H x D)|
|Environmental Standard: RoHS, REACH, WEEE|
|Availability: 10 years form, fit, function*|
Modular 7.0 Zoll Panel PC
Compact 7.0 inch Panel PC incl. case
Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 CPU-Modul
NXP i.MX 8M Mini CPU-Modul
To ensure a constantly high quality, each individual CPU module is passed through a multi-stage test. The test result covers 100% of all interfaces.
- AOI/MOI: Multiple automatic and manual optical control of each CPU module during the production.
- JTAG/Boundary Scan Test: JTAG/Boundary Scan Test: The signal of each pin which is accessible via the JTAG chain is checked for connection, shorts, missing pull-up/down resistors. The DDR Ram is tested for row/column pin assignment.
- Functional tests of high-speed and analog interfaces (Ethernet, display, USB, audio, etc.) which are not testable via JTAG, GPS test on request.