- NXP i.MX 28 SODIMM-200 CPU-Module (before Freescale)
- Low power module
- Trizeps SODIMM-200 compatible
- Onboard μSD Socket
- 2x FlexCAN and 2x Ethernet
|Processor||Low Power NXP i.MX 28x CPU, 454MHz (before Freescale)|
|Options: i.MX 287, i.MX 283|
|Options: 128 MB (256 MB on request)|
|Flash Storage||Onboard 4 Bit wide μSD Socket, onboard NAND-Flash (on request)|
|Options: μSD Socket for Cards up to 32 GB, NAND-Flash-Type: 512MB (on request)|
|Onboard Features||Display Interfaces: LCD 24 Bit RGB (WVGA: 800x480)|
|Interfaces: USB2.0 Host and OTG, 2x FlexCAN, RTC, SPDIF, Adress-Data-Bus, 5x UARTs, 4 x SSP (Synchronous Serial Port), 2x I2C, 2x SPI, GPIOs, 2x PWMs|
|Ethernet: Onboard 10/100 Mbit RMII PHY and second 10/100 Mbit interface|
|Audio Codec: i2S Audio Codec SGTL5000 with 4 wires res. Touch, 4x 32-bit timers and rotary decoder, 8 General Purpose 12-bit ADC channels and single 2 Msps ADC channel|
|Power: High-Eff. PMU with on-chip DC/DC, supports Li-Ion batteries incl. charging|
|SODIMM200 Card Edge Connector: Pin compatible to Trizeps III, IV, IV-M, IV-WL, V and VI CPU modules|
|General Details||Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R3, Compact 7, Linux on request|
|Voltage Supply: +3V3 DC (5V on request)|
|Operating Temperature: -40°C ... +85°C industrial (Temperature sensor for thermal protection)|
|Board Dimensions: 67.6 x 25.0 x 6.4 mm (incl. μSD Socket)|
|Environmental Standard: RoHS, REACH, WEEE|
|Availability: 10 years form, function*|
To ensure a constantly high quality, each individual CPU module is passed through a multi-stage test. The test result covers 100% of all interfaces.
- AOI/MOI: Multiple automatic and manual optical control of each CPU module during the production.
- JTAG/Boundary Scan Test: JTAG/Boundary Scan Test: The signal of each pin which is accessible via the JTAG chain is checked for connection, shorts, missing pull-up/down resistors. The DDR Ram is tested for row/column pin assignment.
- Functional tests of high-speed and analog interfaces (Ethernet, display, USB, audio, etc.) which are not testable via JTAG, GPS test on request.