The Trizeps VII is one of the world‘s most powerful NXP i.MX6 CPU modules and is suitable for multimedia, multitouch and multidisplay applications as well as for demanding control tasks. It uses the full performance potential of the NXP i.MX6 processor with the compact form factor of the SODIMM 200 standard.
- Available with Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Core, Windows Embedded Compact 7, 2013, Linux and Android operating systems
- Trizeps SODIMM-200 compatible
- Same form factor for Solo-, DualLite-, Dual- and Quad-Core versions
- Additional highspeed-functions with the new board-to-board connector
- Dual antenna +18dBm WiFi / BT
- Audio codec and ethernet transceiver
- 64 Bit RAM
|Processor||NXP i.MX6 ARM Cortex A9 (before Freescale), MP-CPU, 800 MHz up to 1.0 GHz per Core, 1 MB L2 Cache|
|Options: Quad (Q), Dual (D), DualLite (U) and Solo (S)|
|RAM Memory||4 x 16 Bit DDR3-1066 (533 MHz), 64 Bit 1 CS|
|Options: 256 MByte up to 2 GByte, 64 Bit|
|Flash Storage||Onboard 4 Bit wide μSD Socket (standard) or onboard 8 Bit wide eMMC (on request) – not all available at the same time|
|Additional assembly option on request: Onboard SPI NOR Flash|
|Options: μSD 4 GB (up to 32 GB) – eMMC-Type: 4 GB (up to 64 GB) – NOR Flash up to 512 Mbit|
|Wireless Communication||Onboard WiFi-Bluetooth module, fits four different Lesswire module types (optional)|
|Options: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/e/i/h/d/k/r/w, +18 dBm, 72 Mbps (20 MHz) and up to 150 Mbps (40 MHz), Bluetooth 3.0+ EDR|
|Onboard Features||Display Interfaces: HDMI v1.4, 2 x LVDS, LCD 24 Bit RGB, MIPI (supports 3D, 4k x 2k and 2 x 1080p Displays)|
|Interfaces: USB 2.0 Host and OTG, 2 x FlexCAN, S-ATAII, PCIe, 2 x 4 Bit wide SDIO, RTC, SPDIF, Adress-Data-Bus, 3 x UARTs, 2 x I2C, 2 x SPI, GPIOs, 2 x PWMs|
|Ethernet: Onboard 10/100 Mbit RMII PHY and 10/100/1000 Mbit RGMII interface (can not be used at the same time)|
|Extension Connector: Additional FX11 60pol. high-speed board to board connector|
|Camera Interfaces: 8bit parallel camera and MIPI serial camera (supports 2 x cameras at the same time)|
|Audio Codec: AC´97 Audio Codec with 4/5 wires res. Touch and 4 x 12 Bit ADC (2 x comparator inputs for battery monitoring), Stereo: Line-in, Mic-in, Speaker-out, Headphone out|
|Power: High-Eff. PMIC with single supply controlled by I2C|
|SODIMM200 Card Edge Connector: Pin compatible to Trizeps IV, IV-M, IV-WL, V and VI CPU modules|
|General Details||System Software: E-Boot, U-Boot, Barebox, UEFI / Windows 10 IoT Core, Windows Embedded Compact 7, 2013 – Linux Kernel 3.035, 4.1, 4.4 – Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04, LXDE, Yocto – Android 4.2.2, 6.0|
|Voltage Supply: +3V3 DC|
|Operating Temperature: -40°C bis +85°C (industrial), -20°C bis +85°C (extended consumer)|
|Board Dimensions: 67.6 x 36.7 x 6.4 mm (incl. μSD Socket)|
|Environmental Standard: RoHS, REACH, WEEE|
|Availability: 10 years form, fit, function*|
To ensure a constantly high quality, each individual CPU module is passed through a multi-stage test. The test result covers 100% of all interfaces.
- AOI/MOI: Multiple automatic and manual optical control of each CPU module during the production.
- JTAG/Boundary Scan Test: JTAG/Boundary Scan Test: The signal of each pin which is accessible via the JTAG chain is checked for connection, shorts, missing pull-up/down resistors. The DDR Ram is tested for row/column pin assignment.
- Functional tests of high-speed and analog interfaces (Ethernet, display, USB, audio, etc.) which are not testable via JTAG, GPS test on request.
The module features the Keith & Koep SODIMM 200 standard, which is the world's longest established SODIMM standard in the world. Like no other module standard, this one guarantees the extensive pin compatibility of the of the Trizeps modules with each other. This means that the module can also be used on older Keith & Koep platforms.