The new Trizeps VIII uses the i.MX 8M processor from the NXP i.MX8 series. The CPU Module provides the high performance demands of current video, voice, and audio processing, either for industrial or home automation, streaming audio applications, or for modern imaging devices.
- Available with Linux and Android operating systems, Windows 10 IoT Core.
- NXPTM i.MX 8M Arm® Quad-/Dual-Core Cortex A53 CPU up to 1.5 GHz, integrated Cortex M4
- Configurable FPGA, e.g. with MIPI to RGB converter
- Additional NXPTM Kinetis V Arm® Cortex M0+ MCU with e.g. CAN, ADC, SPI, I2C interfaces
- Up to 4 GByte LPDDR4-3200 RAM, 32Bit
- 1 GBit Ethernet, USB 3.0
- Supports displays up to 4K
- Onboard WiFi-Bluetooth module (optional)
- LVDS (Single or Dual) Transceiver
- Trizeps SODIMM-200 compatible, compact and scalable
|Processors||CPU: NXP™ i.MX 8M with Arm® Quad-/Dual-Core Cortex™ A53 at up to 1.5GHz (consumer), 1.3GHz (industrial), integrated Cortex M4|
|MCU: NXP Kinetis V Arm® Cortex-M0+ at up to 75MHz / 8x 16bit ADC, CAN, UART, SPI, GPIO etc. (optional)|
|RAM Memory||Up to 8 GByte LPDDR4-3200, 32Bit|
|Flash Storage||Onboard 4 Bit wide μSD Card Socket (recommendation) or onboard 8 Bit wide eMMC – not available at the same time|
|Wireless Communication||Onboard WiFi-Bluetooth module (optional): WiFi 2.4GHz/5Ghz (optional), WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MU-MIMO / Bluetooth 4.2, 5.0, external chipsets for wireless communication can be connected via SDIO, PCIe or USB interfaces|
|Onboard Features||Display Interfaces: HDMI v2.0a, MIPI display (4ch), Single-, Dual-LVDS or LCD 24 Bit RGB, supports displays up to 4k resolution|
|Interfaces: 2x USB3.0 OTG, PCIe, 4Bit wide SDIO, SPDIF In/Out, I2S, Multichannel Serial-Audio-Interface, 4 UARTs, 2x I2C, SPI, QSPI, GPIOs, PWM|
|Ethernet: Onboard 10/100MBit/1GBit RGMII PHY or SIOP interface|
|FPGA: Programmable FPGA with up to 4300 LUTs to convert parallel display/camera/data-streams to MIPI DSI/CSI (optional)|
|Extension Connector: Additional FX11 60pol. high-speed board to board connector|
|Camera Interfaces: 8bit parallel, MIPI (4ch and additional 2ch)|
|Audio Codec: Stereo Headphone output, Mono Speaker output, Stereo Line-In, Microphone input|
|Power: High-Eff. PMIC with single supply controlled by I2C|
|SODIMM200 Card Edge Connector: Pin compatible to Trizeps SODIMM-200 CPU modules|
|General Details||System Software: Linux Kernel 4.14, Android 9, Windows 10 IoT Core|
|Voltage Supply: +3V3 DC|
|Operating Temperature: -40 bis 85°C (industrial) / -25 bis 85°C (Extended Consumer) / 0 bis 70°C (Consumer)|
|Board Dimensions: 67.6 x 36.7 x 6.4 mm (W x H x D)|
|Environmental Standard: RoHS, REACH, WEEE|
|Availability: 10 years form, fit, function*|
Compact and scalable Trizeps SODIMM 200 baseboard
Compact Trizeps SODIMM 200 baseboard
Compact 7.0 inch touch panel computer with case
Modular 7.0 inch touch panel computer
Modular 10.1 inch touch panel computer
To ensure a constantly high quality, each individual CPU module is passed through a multi-stage test. The test result covers 100% of all interfaces.
- AOI/MOI: Multiple automatic and manual optical control of each CPU module during the production.
- JTAG/Boundary Scan Test: JTAG/Boundary Scan Test: The signal of each pin which is accessible via the JTAG chain is checked for connection, shorts, missing pull-up/down resistors. The DDR Ram is tested for row/column pin assignment.
- Functional tests of high-speed and analog interfaces (Ethernet, display, USB, audio, etc.) which are not testable via JTAG, GPS test on request.
The module features the Keith & Koep SODIMM 200 standard, which is the world's longest established SODIMM standard in the world. Like no other module standard, this one guarantees the extensive pin compatibility of the of the Trizeps modules with each other. This means that the module can also be used on older Keith & Koep platforms.